Collection: Yoga & fitness leggings made with organic cotton

The casual addition to our shirts: our soft leggings, made of supple organic cotton mixed with a little elastane for flexibility. Whether for yoga, at home or in everyday life, these leggings are always stylish and super comfortable. The slightly wider waistband ensures a perfect wearing comfort.

FellHerz Yoga & Fitness Leggins hergestellt mit Biobaumwolle
  • FellHerz Yoga & Fitness Leggins für Damen nachhaltig hergestellt

    A small but fine selection

    Discover our leggings made with organic cotton - a good choice if you value sustainable materials, comfort and style!

  • FellHerz Yoga & Fitness Leggins hergestellt bio, fair & vegan

    Natural material next to the skin

    The leggings are made from an incredible 95% organic cotton and are made with cotton without harmful chemicals and pesticides. So you have, as far as possible, a sustainable and natural material on your skin instead of synthetics. The remaining 5% provide the necessary elasticity.

    The organic cotton ensures a warm, soft and comfortable feeling on the skin and with its wide waistband and special cut, the leggings are also super comfortable.

  • FellHerz Yoga & Fitness Leggins hergestellt mit Biobaumwolle in navy und lila

    Manufactured under fair conditions

    For us it goes without saying that our leggings are manufactured under fair working conditions. We make sure that all our workers are paid fairly and can work under good working conditions. We support the rights of workers and cotton farmers in developing countries.

  • FellHerz Yoga & Fitness Leggins hergestellt aus Biobaumwolle und Elastan Moodbild

    For yoga and fitness or just to chill out.

    Our leggings are available in different sizes and colors and can be perfectly combined with many outfits. Whether you want to wear them to a cozy weekend at home or to a workout at the gym. The leggings are the perfect choice for you if you want to dress in an environmentally conscious way and also value comfort and aesthetics.

    Try them now, our organic cotton leggings, and experience how eco-conscious fashion can enrich your wardrobe.